Saturday, 20 November 2010

Graphics

Converted all Atari ST graphics and i started to improve them (adding more colors, better palette & anti-aliasing), for the tiles I'll use a subset of Phantasie III ones. On the code side, i nearly completed the spells system, all that is left to complete the towns are the transactions between characters and the armories.

Also I planned to add proper intro and ending sequences displaying some text and an effect covering (and uncovering at the end of the game) the wilderness in shadow (or something like that).

I uploaded the Ruby script i used to convert the graphics to raw Amiga format.

1 comment: